Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. The berry cream cheese frosting is perfectly paired with these soft and tender yogurt cupcakes. The strawberry cream cheese frosting, however, is naturally pink from using fresh strawberries. What Frosting Goes With Strawberry Learn how to make small batch Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting with real strawberries from scratch without using strawberry.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- You need 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
And I actually preferred going all strawberry instead of a cream cheese frosting, because it didn't diminish that sweet strawberry flavor at all. Fresh strawberries go in the batter and the pretty pink frosting for these crowd-pleasing cupcakes. Save the smallest ones for the garnish. For the frosting: Beat the butter, cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting step by step
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. Fill cupcake liners half way. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Take out of oven and cool.
- Make frosting. Using a stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar until it is fully combined..
- Frost cupcakes and store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to avoid frosting from melting..
Add the remaining strawberry puree and enough powdered sugar to reach a pipeable Remove the cupcakes from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes and serve. The cream cheese frosting is flavored with mashed strawberries. This easy strawberry cake (or cupcakes) starts with a white cake mix and a box of strawberry gelatin. Fresh strawberries help to flavor the cake and the creamy frosting.