Vanilla Cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large egg whites, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need of Scraped seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare of Your favorite frosting recipe.
These homemade vanilla cupcakes are simply perfect. By far the fluffiest cupcakes I've ever made, not to mention soft, cakey, butter, and sweet. Simply the best Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes! Tender, fluffy and perfect for birthdays and other celebrations.
Vanilla Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin pan with cupcake liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set it aside..
- Using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the butter for about 2 minutes, until they are creamed together. Beat in the egg whites, vanilla extract and vanilla bean seeds. When that's all combined, beat in the sour cream. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Switch to low speed and slowly add in the dry ingredients. Then slowly add in the milk. Mix until just combined..
- Fill each cup up 2/3 of the way full. Then bake for 17-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cupcakes sit on the pan for another few minutes..
- After about 5 minutes, move the cupcakes to a wire rack. Allow the cupcakes to cool completely before frosting them..
- Mine are topped with vanilla buttercream, the recipe of which I have under my profile –>.
- Rose designs made using the Wilton 1M tip –>.
This is my favorite recipe for vanilla cupcakes. Classic vanilla cupcakes don't get the hype they deserve and that's because homemade ones are We wanted a cupcake that was better than any bakery or box, strong vanilla flavor, and perfectly soft. These cupcakes are perfect for birthday parties and baby showers and they always disappear fast which is why I always make a double batch for gatherings. Vanilla Cupcakes are so lovely with their swirls of Confectioners (Buttercream) Frosting. Gone are the days when they were only served at children's birthday parties dressed with a quick swipe of frosting.