Easy Chocolate Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s 90 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 10 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 15 grams of Artificial sweetener (or 50 g of sugar).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 60 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate chips.
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, then sift. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, and cream. Add the artificial sweetener and mix well..
- Break the egg into the bowl from Step 2, and mix. Add the milk, and mix some more..
- Add the Step 1 dry ingredients to Step 3 in 2 ~ 3 batches, and mix. (Use a rubber spatula to mix in the dry ingredients.).
- When the mixture is no longer floury, add the chocolate chips, and mix lightly..
- Transfer all the Step 5 batter into an icing bag, and squeeze the batter into cupcake liners (Don't use a nozzle)..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
- And they're done..
- If you use sugar, they will look like this..