Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting
- It’s of for cupcakes:.
- It’s 3/4 of coconut flour.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons of milk.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut or canola oil.
- It’s of for the frosting.
- You need 1 of generous cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 of softened butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of powdered sugar.
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting step by step
- First mix together your cupcake ingredients to make a somewhat runny dough, then line a cup cake baking dish with wrappers to fill and spray with a light coating of coconut oil. Fill each cup about 3/4 the way full..
- Make the frosting by softening up your butter, then mixing it your peanut butter. Once combined add vanilla extract and milk. Finally add powdered sugar until the runny mixture becomes the texture you're looking for..
- Bake cupcakes at 359 degrees for 20-25mins or until lightly browned on top and solid. Add frosting to a bag, cut off a small piece in the corner and squeeze it onto your cupcakes. Enjoy!.