Milky Strawberry Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Milky Strawberry Cupcakes
- It’s 130 grams of Strawberries.
- You need 45 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 65 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- It’s 25 grams of ◎Skim milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- Prepare of Topping (optional).
- You need 1 of for decoration Sliced almonds, etc..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kirsch (optional).
Milky Strawberry Cupcakes instructions
- Finely cut the strawberries and add to a large heat-resistant bowl. Without covering, microwave for around 7 minutes to boil down and then leave to cool. I used a 500W microwave..
- Warm the butter to room temperature in a separate bowl. Bring the egg and condensed milk to room temperature. Sift together the dry ingredients marked ◎..
- Cream the butter until smooth, add the condensed milk in 2 batches, then a well beaten egg in 4 – 5 batches (in that order), stirring well after each addition..
- Switch to a rubber spatula, then add half the sifted ◎ dry ingredients, half of the strawberry mixture, the rest of the dry ingredients and the rest of the strawberries in that order. Stir lightly after each addition then preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Evenly distribute the mixture into muffin cups and level the surface. If you want to decorate with toppings, do so now. I used sliced almonds in this picture..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes. You may need to adjust the baking time depending on your oven. The cupcakes are done once they become golden brown and a skewer pierced in the center comes out clean. If you want to use kirsch, brush the cupcakes with it while they're still hot..