Meatloaf Cupcakes. Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. These Meatloaf Cupcakes are fast and easy to make and are freezer friendly. These cute little meatloaf cupcakes are irresistible to kids – big and small.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes
- It’s of the base.
- It’s 1 lb of your choice of hamberger meat or minced meat..
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chives.
- You need 1 of whole large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs/crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 of House meatloaf mix.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of milk – to desired consistancy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
In a saucepan over medium heat, add the potatoes, water to cover the potatoes, and. Keywords: healthy meatloaf, meatloaf cupcakes, Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting, turkey meatloaf, turkey meatloaf with zucchini. Big V is back with another hilarious (and delicious) installment of Secret Ingredient Cooking – today featuring the most delicious little meatloaf cups done. Those sweet little bites of sugary goodness; they're small enough to make you feel like you're not wolfing down calories, but big enough to satisfy you!
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place 3 slices of bread on the rack. Wait till bread is dried out. Crumble when cool. Or buy some from your grocery store xD.
- Peel, wash and cut up potatoes while waiting on bread to toast. Put on medium heat until soft when poked with a fork..
- Mix all base ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix till every thing is evenly distributed..
- It's best to put small squares of parchment paper into the muffin cups or use paper cupcake cups for easier removal. Hold in either with a thin layer of butter..
- Fill cupcake cups with base mixture. Your oven should still be at 350. Place pan in oven for 15-20 mins. If your not using cupcake cups or parchment paper pull out half way through cooking and run a knife around between meatloaf and pan..
- While meatloaf is cooking take water from potatoes and mash with butter and milk to taste. Place in a freezer bag and in fridge to let cool so thicker..
- When cool use bag to pipe mashed potatoe mix onto a flat shallow pan into swirls like icing on a cupcake. Let set in fridge till needed..
- Pull muffins tin from oven and let cool. Place bottoms on same flat shallow pan as the tops removing them as you put the bottoms down and place tops on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese of your choosing and bake again on 350 till desired cheese is baked on..
- Serve with beans or carrots on the side. Two to a person. Double the batch if you want thicker bottoms..
- Add chives or bacon bits to the top as fun sprinkles if desired!.
This Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe was a hit at our house last night. Meatloaf with mashed potatoes is a frequent meal around here. Meatloaf is a classic dish, but if you're trying to limit the carbs it doesn't mean it's off the menu. For those who avoid bread, there is a 'loaf' on the allowed list. This particular loaf is low in carbs.