Jelly Crystal Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting.
You can have Jelly Crystal Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jelly Crystal Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
- Prepare 3 of Raspberry Jelly packs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Buttercream.
Jelly Crystal Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Mix jelly crystals according to the package instructions and then stir in some Sugar. This gives a better taste..
- Fill in the Cupcake pan and small cups as I have done. After they have cooled down and come to the room temperature, refrigerate until set. Enjoy them chilled topped with Buttercream..
- My innovative take on the popular jelly crystals in Cupcake pans and topped with Buttercream. Absolutely stunning. Aren't they friends? Apart from their stunning look, they taste absolutely delightful and just melts in your mouth. Any flavoured jelly crystals can be used to whip up this gorgeous Cupcakes that are too irresistible. Summers are the perfect time to enjoy them with your loved ones and friends alike. They can be an instant hit at any party or get togethers. Happy Chilling Everyone!.