Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!. I've never been so in love with a cupcake recipe, healthy or not. These cupcakes are moist, sweet, and absolutely irresistible with healthy cream cheese frosting. This healthy version of Hummingbird Cupcakes is loaded with pineapple, bananas, and coconuts!
This is a special occasion hummingbird cupcakes recipe. The cake flour gives a light and fluffy texture while the bananas, applesauce and pineapple makes the cupcakes very moist and flavorful. These Hummingbird Bakery vanilla cupcakes, topped with candy-coloured vanilla frosting and sprinkles, are what the Hummingbird Bakery is best known for. You can cook Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!
- It’s 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- You need 162 grams of mashed banana.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- Prepare 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- It’s 150 head of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 65 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- You need 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Bring tropical flavor to your table with this easy banana pineapple Hummingbird Cupcake recipe. High-quality natural ingredients and no preservatives go into our freshly baked sponges, which we It's home baking done The Hummingbird Bakery way. Hummingbird Cake Cupcakes with Sour Cream Frosting – moist and tender this is a classic southern favorite loaded with bananas, pineapple, coconut, and nuts. A maaaaajor major delicious cake flavor that I've never really paid attention to.
Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! step by step
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
Hummingbird Cupcakes. nonstick cooking spray, for greasing. Hummingbird Cupcakes – An adaptation of the popular cake, made with banana, pineapple, and I have been hearing about hummingbird cake and hummingbird cupcakes for quite a few years now. In this mini version from Georgetown Cupcake founders, Katherine Kallinis and Sophie LaMontagne, cupcakes baked with banana, pineapple, and. This whimsical take on our classic Hummingbird Cake recipe shrinks the moist, three-layer cake into cupcakes, garnishing with bright candied pineapple wedges in honor of the canned pineapples that. These Hummingbird Cupcakes are a show-stopper and the perfect thing for afternoon tea.