Yazdi Persian Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Yazdi Persian Cupcakes
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of blanched almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
Yazdi Persian Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 and line muffin tin.
- Sieve flour and baking powder. Keep it aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl for 10-12 minutes using hand or stand mixer.
- Add yoghurt, butter, cardamom and rose water to egg mixture and blend well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Fold in 1/4 cup almonds to the batter and pour batter into prepared muffin tin. Garnish with 2 tbsp blanched slivered almonds and chopped pistachios.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes. Demould and serve the delicious cupcakes.