Chocolate moist cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. The best moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting made with melted chocolate!
Ingredients of Chocolate moist cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cups of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 c of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 1 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
These Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, decadent, ultra-flavorful and easy. I baked a batch for a family dinner this past Sunday and they were a big hit with my sisters and all the kiddos. These are the best chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting.
Chocolate moist cupcakes step by step
- The following steps are simplified. ☺️.
- Make sure that you sift the dry ingredients properly. Combine it all together..
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a separate bowl then add it in the dry ingredients. (It doesn’t matter what comes first as long as it will be mixed properly).
- Whip the ingredients in a medium speed then put it in the cupcake cups..
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. 15-22 minutes. (Actually it depends on your oven).
- TIP: You will know that the cupcake is cooked when you insert a toothpick and nothing will stick when you remove it..
- Final result:.
- Let the cupcakes cool. While waiting, you can make your Buttered Cream Icing..
- Whip the Butter until softened, then put 1 tsp Vanilla and 1/2 tsp milk. Add Powdered Sugar until it thickens..
- When the cupcake has cooled down, you can put the icing on top. (If you want to add food coloring, I suggest that liquid is better than the powder food colorings).
- Design/put any toppings of your choice..
- Keep the Cupcakes refrigerated to avoid the melt down of the Icing..
The best ever moist chocolate cupcakes. I must have made them a dozen times and they always turn out so perfectly soft. Awesome recipe use it all the time for chocolate cake. This is my 'go to' recipe. Easy to make, unusually moist chocolate cupcakes and no mixer required!