Ingredients of Oozy Cupcakes
- It’s 1.5 cups of Maida All purpose Flour / ..
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar castor sugar Light [ Or white . and 3 tbsps.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter ..
- Prepare 2 of eggs large ..
- It’s 1.5 tsps of baking powder ..
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt ..
- Prepare 2 tsps of Vanilla essence ..
- It’s 3/4 cup 3/4 cups of Butter milk [in milk vinegar add and let it stand for min . 1 tbsps 10.
- You need tbsp of water few ..
- It’s tbsp of dark chocolate of few frozen ganache.
Oozy Cupcakes instructions
- In a bowl beat butter and 3/4 cup sugar. Once they are light and fluffy, keep them aside..
- In a nonstick pan, heat 3 tbsp sugar with 5-6 tbsp water. Once they sugar changes color to amber turn the gas off..
- Swirl the pan to cool it a bit..
- Add it to the butter and sugar and beat for a few sec..
- Add egg one at a time and beat until pale..
- Add the vanilla as well..
- Now add sifted flour, salt and baking powder alternatively with butter milk..
- Once it is nice and fluffy the batter is ready to be poured in the liners/moulds..
- Put little batter in the liners [so as to fill it 1/4th] add 1/2 tsp of the frozen ganache in the center and fill some more batter on top of the ganache..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 15-20 min..
- The cupcakes are done once when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Serve with love. We made oozy cupcakes.