Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes. Yes, this is what dreams are made of. I just made the Brownie Cupcake with Marshmallow Frosting and I loved the cupcake so much I decided to do one more version of it by making these. Cool cookie dough brownies completely before frosting and slicing brownies so the frosting will set, and your slices will be clean and exact.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes
- It’s 1 large of container of Cookie Dough of your choice ( i like chocolate chip).
- It’s 1 box of Brownie Mix.
- You need 1 packages of Oreo's of your Choice.
- You need 1 packages of Reeses Cups.
So when someone mentions a brownie cookie dough cupcake, I am all ears. Looking for a rich and indulgent cupcake recipe? Listen lady, I saw the picture. I am ready to be indulgent.
Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcakes step by step
- line cups with Tin Foil papers.
- Prepare Brownie Mix according to the box..
- Press a spoon full of the cookie Dough I to the bottoms of the foil papers.
- Place a Oreo or a Reese's cup on top of the pressed down cookie dough.
- Pour Brownie mix over tops (about a large spoonful).
- BAKE FOR 25 Minutes at 350°F..
Well look no further because I'm telling you this is the most indulgent cupcake I've ever eaten! Home » Cakes » Chocolate Cakes » Brownie Cookie Dough Cake. This recipe for fudgy chocolate chip cookie dough brownies is topped with a thick layer of egg-free They were a fudgy brownie with a thick layer of cookie dough stacked on top. I inquired about the egg thing, and These brownies are best to serve placed inside cupcake papers and served with a fork. Fudge Brownie & Cookie Dough Cake.