Simple cup cakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! Easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing.
Ingredients of Simple cup cakes
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted chocolate -.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Baking powder -.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs -.
- You need Pinch of Baking soda -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil -.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Coco powder -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar (pulverized) -.
This cake was sent home from our children's school. It is the simplest, great tasting This cupcake is a refreshing hit! Garnish each cupcake with a blackberry or a pinch of lemon. Simple Cake Cups made with white cake colored to purple perfection and layered with delicious cream cheese frosting from the New Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bag.
Simple cup cakes instructions
- RECIPE Beat the eggs in a bowl and add sugar, oil and melted chocolate. Then add all the dry ingredients and then add lining to your cupcake tray. Bake for 12-15 min.
Topped with a beautiful, edible butterfly. Cupcakes Blue Cupcakes Yummy Cupcakes Fondant Cupcake Toppers Cupcake Cakes Cupcake Ideas Cup Cakes. An easy recipe for vanilla cupcakes topped with a simple vanilla buttercream frosting. These cupcakes are perfect for any occasion! These simple cupcakes can be decorated with our homemade buttercream to create To make your cakes even, use an ice cream scoop to fill the cupcake cases with mixture.