Butterfly cupcakes. These pretty cupcakes are perfect for a special occasion. The flavoured syrup help the cakes stay moist, so you can make them a day ahead and decorate the next day. Make a flock of delicious butterflies for your next cake stall or birthday party.
Ingredients of Butterfly cupcakes
- Prepare 250 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 of gel food colouring.
- Prepare 1 of double whipping cream.
My little boys LOVE Butterfly Cupcakes – they love pulling off the wings (sounds so psychotic, but it Make these Pretty Little Butterfly Cupcakes for a lovely mid-morning snack, or for a birthday party.. Butterfly Cupcakes, it's ingredients & nutritional info and simple step by step Butterfly Cupcakes recipe So, for your next party, conjure these dainty butterfly cupcakes and be ready to revel in the. These butterfly cupcakes are from the book, "Hello, Cupcake!" and aren't very hard to make. On a whim, I decided to try these butterfly cupcakes out, just to see if I could do it.
Butterfly cupcakes step by step
- One mix is complete separate into the amount of bowls you have if food colouring. You need to colour each bowl different..
- One mix is coloured, place in cupcakes a spoon at a time of the separate colours, it takes a while but worth it..
- Bake on 150 for 15 mins. Chop top of cake off when cold, cut peice in half and use for the wings. Whip cream and pipe on top. This will hold wings in place..
Butterfly cupcakes are a popular choice for spring and summer garden parties, teas, weddings Fortunately, there are many simple butterfly designs you can use to decorate cupcakes for any. These cute Spring Butterfly Cupcakes are fun to make starting with a boxed cake mix, white chocolate covered pretzels and M&Ms. Top your cupcakes with pretty chocolate butterflies. Cupcake toppers needn't be hard work. These chocolate butterflies may look tricky but they're actually quite easy to make.