Tart Tangerine Cupcakes (from All-purpose Baking Mix).
Ingredients of Tart Tangerine Cupcakes (from All-purpose Baking Mix)
- Prepare of BATTER.
- Prepare 4 c of All-purpose Baking Mix.
- It’s of sweetener equivalent to 1 c sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 c of tangerine or orange juice.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s of FROSTING.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare of sweetener equivalent to 3/4 c sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of tangerine or orange juice.
Tart Tangerine Cupcakes (from All-purpose Baking Mix) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper liners in 12-cup muffin pan..
- Cupcakes: In large bowl, combine baking mix, sweetener and salt. In a cup, reserve 2 tsp juice for frosting. Add remaing juice to dry mix and stir well. Let stand 2 min. then whisk eggs into mixture..
- Divide batter into muffin cups. Bake 20 min. until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely on rack..
- Frosting: In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetener and reserved juice. Mix well and spread on cooled cupcakes..