Red marble cupcakes. In this video tutorial, you get to learn how to mix and bake red marble cupcakes. These are great for the upcoming Valentine's day period! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Ingredients of Red marble cupcakes
- You need 1 of and half cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 80 mls of milk.
- It’s 1 of and half teaspoons.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Red colour (i used maimun red velvet).
I'm going to show you a method for making vanilla-chocolate marble cupcakes, but this same method works for. Vegan red velvet cupcakes are super moist, perfectly sweet. Try The Hummingbird Bakery's delicious marbled cupcakes recipe plus other recipes from Red Online. Und nun zu den Red Marble Cupcakes!
Red marble cupcakes instructions
- Pre heat, your oven to 175 degrees, and line your cupcake baking tin with cupcake liners.
- Measure and sift your flour and baking powder into a medium bowl and set it aside..
- In a big bowl, measure margarine and sugar,and in another bowl beat your eggs separately and set it aside..
- Cream the margarine and sugar for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until it turns white in colour.
- Add the eggs, vanilla essence and then mix for 1 min..
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the creamy mixture, add the milk gradually until the batter is of prefferred constitency..
- Divide the batter into two equal parts, and then one batter add the red colour, mix all together..
- In your baking tin, take half spoon of each batter,and pour in your cupcake liners.
- Bake at 25 minutes,once done remove the cupcakes and allow them to cool, serve and enjoy and you can also decorate them..
Diese Cupcakes sehen richtig toll aus, da sie dunkelbraun und leuchtend rot sind. Für meine Cupcakes habe ich eine Lebensmittelfarben-Paste benutzt. Something about red velvet cupcakes is simply magical; especially when they're made with Georgetown Cupcake's top-notch recipe. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting!