Red velvet cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Ingredients of Red velvet cupcakes
- It’s 60 gms of butter.
- You need 100 gms of milkmaid.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of maida / all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cocoa powder (Cadbury light colour Wala).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red colour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of Cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1/ 2 cup of Whip cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video.
Red velvet cupcakes instructions
- Sieve together maida, baking powder,cocoa powder..
- Beat together sugar and butter till light and creamy then add milkmaid and mix it..
- Take 1/4 cup milk and add red colour mix it..
- Add dry ingredients and wet ingredients by adding buttermilk and red colour. Mix it properly if need add water..
- In the last add vinegar and baking soda and mix it properly..
- Fill the mixture in the cupcake cups. Bake at 160 for 20- 25 min..
- For frosting beat the cream cheese and sugar. And add in the whip cream and cut and fold method.Take the pipping bag and fill the mixture..
- Cool the cupcake and decorate it..
- Serve it..
Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. What you'll need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. You should know right off the bat that these cupcakes are made with a lot of food coloring.