Strawberry Oat Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Strawberry Oat Cupcakes
- It’s 2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 ½ tsp of baking powder.
- It’s ¼ tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s ¾ cup of skim milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of mashed ripe banana.
- It’s ½ tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 ½ cup of diced fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Oat Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients except the strawberries. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the strawberries..
- Distribute the oatmeal mixture between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned..