Christmas in a cup – cakes. Find professional Christmas Cup Cakes videos and B-roll stock footage available for license in film, television, advertising and corporate uses. Beautiful cupcake with seasonal flowers and decorations for each month of the year sample text. Fancy cup cake in Christmas party.
Ingredients of Christmas in a cup – cakes
- You need 3 large of apples.
- You need 100 grams of raisins.
- You need 1 of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. Remember, you have to cook the cakes one by one in the microwave for uniform cooking. An easy Christmas cake that turns out perfect every time. No creaming, beating or soaking of fruit required!
Christmas in a cup – cakes instructions
- Dice apples, in a pot, let simmer with some butter, ginger and cinnamon (choose amount after taste), add raisins, 3/4 of the sugar. Add apple juice so it stays liquid.
- Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the sugar and butter..
- Add the eggs, mix..
- Add flour and baking soda while constantly stirring, mix in milk to get the right consistence.
- Don't forget to stir the apple mixture.
- When the apples are smooth and caramel has built, stir together dough and mixture. Place in cupcake tray..
- Preheat oven to 180ºC, bake for 20-25 minutes.
Plus tips on storage and feeding your No soaking of fruit, sugar & butter creaming, beating in flour etc. Most of the work is done by bubbling things up in a pan (into the pan goes butter, brown. this is the best cake in a cup i have ever made so easy. Dis cake much delicious I nom on the mug. The cake in a mug was too eggie and it tasted super odd. This is so amazing I'm using it for Christmas prezys!