AMIEs Fried Banana Rolls.
Ingredients of AMIEs Fried Banana Rolls
- You need of spring roll (lumpia) wrappers.
- It’s of ripe saba (bananas).
- Prepare of jackfruit (ripe nangka).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of oil, for deep prying.
AMIEs Fried Banana Rolls step by step
- Peel the bananas. Slice lengthwise into 4 pieces. Cut the jackfruit into strips. Roll the sliced banana in sugar..
- Arrange a banana slice and a strip of jackfruit in the center of a wrapper and roll it up well. Heat the oil over medium hot Once the oil is hot, deep-fry the rolls until done..
- Banana rolls must be golden and crispy yum. Serve and share..