Easy cupcakes. You don't have to spend all day in the kitchen to make a delicious batch of cupcakes. Just mix up a few simple ingredients and bake the batter in cupcake tins. From start to finish, your delicious cupcakes.
Ingredients of Easy cupcakes
- It’s 4 oz of gluten free flour (or non-gluten free).
- It’s 4 oz of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of cocoa or cacao if you want, add whatever extras take your fancy.
You don't even have to make your own frosting; just use canned or even a ready-to-use tube to "pipe" stitches onto. No matter the occasion, we've got a cupcake recipe to fit the bill. Try our teatime treat ideas, from classic chocolate or frosted lemon fairy cakes, to the more unusual matcha cupcakes and grown-up jaffa cupcakes. Easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing.
Easy cupcakes step by step
- Preheat the oven to a medium heat.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, and give a quick stir to it all mixed together.
- Crack eggs into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Melt the butter a little- not so it’s completely liquid just softer, and add into the mix (I’ve added in cacao powder at this point!).
- Add mix to cupcake cases (hopefully more neat than I have!) and put in the oven for about 13 minutes.
- Take out the oven and top with whatever you want 💕.
Light, fluffy and moist, these easy chocolate cupcakes can be made from scratch in just one bowl, then ice them with a fudgy chocolate buttercream frosting. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and quick. See more ideas about Cupcake recipes, Easy cupcake recipes, Easy cupcakes. Make awesome cupcakes for your next event or party.