Ray's' Blue Suede Opening Day Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Ray's' Blue Suede Opening Day Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of Blue Suede cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Blue food coloring for piping the whipping & for cake.
- You need of whipping.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttered popcorn.
- It’s 1 of caramel syrup.
- It’s 1 of candy stars.
- You need 1 of be sprinkles.
Ray's' Blue Suede Opening Day Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 Make cake as directed adding a couple of extra drops of blue food coloring. Add to papering cupcake tins. Bake as directed let cool.
- Add heavy cream & ingredients together whip on high till thickened..
- I added with a small brush a line of blue food coloring (bakers kind) to piping bag add in whip cream pipe cupcakes as you like. You should get that slight blue color..
- Make popcorn as directed on bag add some to a bowl and drizzle with caramel. Top cupcake with popcorn sprinkles, and topper as you like enjoy!.