Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1.5 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix.
- It’s 1 container of Your favorite frosting (the green in the pic is just colored butter cream for St. Patty's Day).
Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together.
- Mix in vanilla, milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Add eggs and whip.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Pour batter into 24 cupcake liners (about 1/2 to 3/4 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely and then frost as desired.