Peanut Butter cupcakes.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter cupcakes
- You need of cupcakes.
- Prepare 55 grams of butter, soft.
- It’s 225 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 115 grams of peanut butter (can be crunchy).
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 225 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- You need of frosting.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter, soft.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter (not crunchy).
- It’s 225 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Peanut Butter cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 180°C. put cupcake cases into the cupcake tray.
- beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl until well combined – for 1-2 minutes. add 1 egg at a time and the vanilla extract. beat until combined..
- sift in the flour and mix together. gradually add the milk until well combined..
- spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25 mins or until they are golden brown. to test if they are done put a wooden skewer into the center and if it comes out clean they are done..
- to make the frosting, mix butter, icing sugar and peanut butter together. add the maple syrup and milk and mix well..
- pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and they are ready. I put mine in the fridge to set the buttercream more..