Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin pie filling.
- It’s 1 box of Devil's Food cake mix.
- Prepare 12 of Foil cupcake tins.
Weight Watchers 4 Point Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Empty can of pumpkin pie filling into a mixing bowl. I used Libbys pumpkin pie filling (15oz can)..
- Add cake mix to bowl. IMPORTANT: DO NOT MIX CAKE AS DIRECTED ON BOX..
- The pumpkin pie filling acts as the binder for the recipe. To cut down on calories and fats, there is no need for the eggs, oil, or water as the cake box indicates..
- Mix PPF and dry Devils food cake mix together thoroughly. Will create a paste..
- Fill foil cupcake tins to the top and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool, or serve warm!.