Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave). See recipes for Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) too. Grease pan with cooking oil or butter. Heat pan over medium low heat.
Ingredients of Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave)
- Prepare 8 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature and seperated.
- You need 6 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 3 of oreos, crushed.
Oreo cheesecake cupcakes are individual cheesecakes baked in a low-temperature oven to become fluffy and light. They're perfect if you want a quick dessert idea to serve up at home. How to make mini oreo cheesecake cupcakes. These easy chocolate cheesecakes can be.
Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine. To continue, on medium low speed, whisk the egg white with a mixer or whisk till soft peaks form..
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly to combine, next, add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped egg whites and gently with a spatula, fold it in. After, pour this mixture onto the rest of the whipped egg whites and fold the egg whites in, fold till thoroughly combined, do not over mix. The cupcake batter is ready..
- To continue, in a microwave safe plate, place the silicon cupcake moulds and line with cupcake liners. Fill the cupcake moulds with the cupcake batter, filling about 3/4 way up..
- Microwave the cupcakes for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Time may vary. If after the given time, a toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave again but using 10 second intervals. After microwaving let cool for 2 minutes and serve warm. Cool completely and top with some oreo frosting (crushed oreos + vanilla buttercream) to serve if desired. Enjoy!.
Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky. There's nothing better than a single layer cookies and cream cake topped with oreo frosting! No special equipment or skills required for this oreo sheet cake. Alternately add the dry ingredients and the liquid to the batter, beginning and ending with Fill lined cupcake tins with batter. Mini oreos: for decorating the cupcakes.