Easy vanilla cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! Classic easy recipe for the best moist vanilla cupcakes.
Ingredients of Easy vanilla cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 of milk.
- Prepare Half cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Easy and simple but can be made individual with a slight twist or a special icing. For a nice twist, can add frozen fruit just before it goes into the. Especially homemade cupcakes made from scratch?. These vanilla cupcakes are super easy to make.
Easy vanilla cupcakes instructions
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder) in a bowl, add all liquid ingredients (milk, oil and vanilla essence) and beat well.. Pour into paper cups and bake 180 degrees for 15 mins..
- Cool, serve plain or decorate with buttercream or chocolate sauce. Enjoy!.
They are light, with a soft tender crumb and they are so delicious. Rustle up a batch of vanilla cupcakes with pretty butter icing for a family picnic or weekend treat. Classic vanilla cupcakes don't get the hype they deserve and that's because homemade ones are These cupcakes fit the bill. The recipe includes cornstarch which makes them lighter and mimics the. This is the easy vanilla cupcake recipe we turn to for bake sales and school functions.