Surprise Vanilla Cupcakes with White Chcolate Cream Frosting.
Ingredients of Surprise Vanilla Cupcakes with White Chcolate Cream Frosting
- You need of For Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of my Butter Cake, listed in my profile as Butter Cake.
- You need of Prepare cake batter exactly as written but we will make cupcakes.
- Prepare of For White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frostinh.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 7 of o8 ounces good quality white chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare 3 cups of mini m&ms,.
- You need of Sprinkles as needed for garnish.
Surprise Vanilla Cupcakes with White Chcolate Cream Frosting instructions
- Bake cupcakes and cool compleatly, I used Jumbo cupcake tins and this requires doubling the cake batter recipe.
- Make Frosting.
- Place chopped chocolate in a bowl. Heat cream to a simmer and pour over chocolate, add vanilla let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until cold, at least 6 hours. Can be made up to 2 days in advance but beat right before frosting.
- Make Fros.
- Beat cold white chocolate cream until light and creamy.
- Cut a well in each cupcake, saving cut piece.
- Fill with mini M&M’s.
- R[ace top back on cupcake.
- Frost with frosting. Store in the refrigerator\.
- Decorate with sprinkles.