Chocolate cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. My EASY chocolate cupcake recipe makes perfect, moist, fudgey, fluffy chocolate cupcakes topped with light, silky chocolate Swiss meringue buttercream.
Ingredients of Chocolate cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cups of flour 2 cups sugar ¾ cup cocoa powder (1/2+1/4=3/4).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder 2 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt 1 cup buttermilk (¾cup evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yoghurt/nono).
- It’s 1/4 cup of veg. oil ¼ cup melted butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs /3 small eggs 1 tablespoon Vanilla flavor.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
This has been a literal labor of love! I have tested recipes from every major recipe source and have not been able to find the one I considered to be perfect. These are the best chocolate cupcakes. These are the ultimate chocolate cupcakes.
Chocolate cupcakes step by step
- Mix sugar, flour and cocoa powder.. add baking powder, soda and salt. then mix in buttermilk, then egg..
- Add in melted butter and Veg. oil. vanilla flavor, and lastly boiling water.. but to make it temperate, put small amount of the boiling water, whisk. keep adding it while whisking..
- Finally bake😋.
- Note: you can also bake it in a baking pan/pot if you don't have paper cupcake.
They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting. These classic chocolate cupcakes are ready in less than an hour, and the perfect dessert for any occasion. Plus: Invent Your Own Cupcake Variation. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and.