Hearty Miso Soup with Fall Vegetables.
Ingredients of Hearty Miso Soup with Fall Vegetables
- You need 800 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 80 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 2 of Atsuage.
Hearty Miso Soup with Fall Vegetables step by step
- Chop the sweet potato and atsuage into bite-sized pieces. Shred the shimeji mushrooms. Slice the leek diagonally..
- Add dashi stock, and all the ingredients in a pot, and turn on the heat..
- Skim off the scum carefully..
- When the sweet potato is cooked through, turn off the heat, and dissolve the miso in the soup..
- Heat again without bringing to a boil, and it's done..