Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!. Soft-baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups piled high with cookie dough frosting! I'm sorry for doing this to you. Baking cookie dough in muffin/cupcake pans is actually easier than making actual cookies.
Stuffed with cookie dough and topped with an indulgent chocolate chip cookie dough frosting they are the ultimate treat for any occasion. My obsession with cookie dough continues with cupcakes. I'm sure my fellow cookie-dough lovers can relate. You can have Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of milk (2%, soy, or almond all work).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional).
Egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough is mixed up, scooped into cookie dough balls and FROZEN. The frosting is an absolutely amazing-tasting cookie dough frosting!! It tastes just like cookie dough. All the flavor of delicious chocolate chip cookie dough in creamy, dreamy cookie dough frosting form!
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 24 muffin cups..
- For the cupcakes:.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In different bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. (I like to sift them together, but that's up to preference).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet, I usually do this about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid a mess..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Scoop about 1-1.5 tablespoons of batter into each cup. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting..
- For the frosting:.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla..
- Combine flour and salt, the stir into wet mixture slowly. (It'll be kinda doughy at this point).
- Beat in the milk until fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips if desired..
- Storage: unfrosted cupcakes will hold up fine covered at room temperature for about a week. Frosted cupcakes should be consumed asap as putting the cake in the fridge will make them hard. I usually keep the frosting in a Tupperware container until I need it..
No cupcake will ever be safe again. Yes, I think the latter is the most appropriate sentiment given what happened when I first made chocolate chip cookie dough frosting dreams come true in. These cupcakes are actually chocolate chip cookies baked in cupcake tins. Use my brown butter chocolate chip cookie. Moist chocolate cupcakes with cookie dough baked in the center and topped with vanilla buttercream and a miniature chocolate chip cookie.