Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for There are two great ways to keep your muffins from getting soggy. With either method, you'll need to first ensure that your muffins are completely cooled.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes
- It’s 250 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 90 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 175 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of Desired amount of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of Desired amount of marshmallows.
These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Buttery Chocolate Chip Muffins made from scratch. These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins boast a soft and moist centre and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips. You'll love how easy these high top muffins are to make.
Easy chocolate chips muffins/cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degreesC.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and your desired amount of chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl. Stir well using a spatula and set aside.
- Pour milk, oil, vanilla extract and crack the egg into a measuring jug. Whisk well.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into the flour mixture, mix until just combined. Do not overmix as a lumpy batter will ensure that the muffins stay moist.
- Spoon mixture into muffins cups. Fill to about 3/4 full if you're making muffins and 1/2 full if u want to make cupcakes.
- For muffins, add a handful of chocolate chips onto the surface and bake for 20mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- For my version of cupcakes, add chocolate chips onto the surface (optional). Bake for 15mins, remove from oven and sprinkle your desired amount of marshmallows onto the surface. Bake for another 5mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate chips using microwave or a double boiler. Pour into a piping bag, cut a small hole at the corner and squeeze your desired amount of chocolate sauce onto the marshmallows.
You don't need any special equipment, just a bowl and spoon. Our easy chocolate chip cookies are so simple to make with this popular cookie recipe, which makes delicious chocolatey and chewy cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa. Once the chocolate chip muffins have completely cooled, flash freeze them on a baking sheet until they are somewhat hardened.