Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes. Jump to the Oreo Stuffed Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream or read on to see our tips for making them. Not having any of our own and not concerned about the sugar high that would liking hit, we decided to bring these Oreo-stuffed cupcakes with Nutella frosting. I'm completely and utterly over cupcakes after having to bake and ice them at work in the morning, so I made these Nutella brownies into cupcakes, stuffed them with an Oreo, and whipped up an easy Nutella frosting to teach her how to ice them with.
Ingredients of Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes
- It’s 1 packages of chocolate cupcake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1 box of oreo cookies.
I used double stuffed Oreos and they did make them creamier. I also used Nutella and it was outstanding! These Oreo Puffs have a cookie sandwich stuffed with Nutella wrapped in puff pastry. I mean Nutella and Oreo cookies.
Oreo and nutella stuffed cupcakes step by step
- Prepare cupcake batter as per instructions..
- Grease and line a cupcake tin. Preheat oven..
- Spoon half the cupcake batter into muffin tin..
- Place a single oreo and a teaspoon of nutella over the cookie into each cup..
- Spoon over remaining batter and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Serve on its own or with a peanut butter cream. Enjoy!.
You can't actually tell there's a cookie sandwich inside until you bite into one. They're perfect for coffee breaks, afternoon tea, midnight snacks… and of course parties and. These Nutella Chocolate Cupcakes are made with soft, moist chocolate cupcakes, a Nutella center and Nutella frosting! Directions: Make cupcakes according to the box instructions. Fill each cupcake liner a quarter up the.