Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes. Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft, and fluffy. Just plain everyday ingredients like whole wheat flour, egg, quick oats, milk, and yogurt. The pancake batter is flavored with cinnamon and vanilla extract and is very lightly sweetened with.
Ingredients of Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes
- You need 3/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 the cup of Oats (pulsed in a mixer).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jaggery (powdered).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 20 of Dates numbers.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Milk warm.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice bran oil.
- It’s as needed of Walnuts and almonds chopped.
- You need As required of Melted dark chocolate for frosting (if keen).
- Prepare Some of Cherries to top.
Hello Friends, Today's recipe is Whole Wheat Oats Biscuits. It's very easy and quick to bake recipe. Add some whole wheat & oats to make it a tad more nutritious & delicious! Sift the all purpose flour, whole wheat flour and oats with the baking powder and keep aside.
Dates whole wheat and oats cupcakes step by step
- Deseed chop and grind the dates in batches and soak it in warm milk. Let it sit for 30 mins..
- Mix the oil and vanilla essence to the ground dates in milk and give it a good mix.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in another wide bowl (oats, whole wheat flour, powdered jaggery, baking powder and soda)..
- Fold in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not overmix. The batter should be thick..
- Line the muffin tray and pour in the cake batter and top with cut nuts and bake on a preheated oven at 180 c for 15 min check if tooth pick comes out fine else bake for 5 more minutes..
- Once the cakes are done and cooled pipe melted dark chocolate and give a frosting.
- And top it with a cherry to make it more attractive for the kids.
Take aside a little flour and roll the chopped dates in it so that they don't sink to the bottom of the cake. Easy whole wheat pancakes recipe that taste great with whole wheat flour, baking powder, butter and egg. We absolutely love the nutty flavor of the flour! Treat your guests with these cookies made using oats and raisins – a tasty dessert. MORE+ LESS These whole wheat oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a fantastic flavor and texture!