Red Velvet CupCakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
Ingredients of Red Velvet CupCakes
- Prepare 1 box of red velvet moist deluxe mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 can of chocolate moist supreme frosting.
All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video.
Red Velvet CupCakes instructions
- preheat oven at 350.
- Empty The Red Velvet into a round bowl.
- Next Pour The water into the Bowl.
- Then Goes in The Eggs..make sure to avoid the Shell.
- Mix Until The Mix is Completely Smooth and red.
- After it is Smooth Add the Vanilla Extract.
- Stirr For 5 mins.
- Put in The Oven At 350°.
- After The Are Nice And Fluffy Let it Cool Off Then Add The Frosting.
Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting. Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. What you'll need to make Red Velvet Cupcakes. You should know right off the bat that these cupcakes are made with a lot of food coloring.