Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice).
Ingredients of Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice)
- Prepare 2 pieces of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 sticks of Crab Sticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 bowl of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare As needed of Spring onion.
- You need As needed of White pepper.
- You need of <Sauce >.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice) step by step
- Mix all Sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Chop the Spring Onion..
- Tear apart the Crab sticks and put it in a bowl..
- Add Eggs, water and 1 pinch salt in the Ball with crab sticks. Mix it well..
- Heat 2 tbsp Salad Oil in a pan, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook until the eggs are 60 – 70% done..
- Place the cooked egg onto the Rice..
- Re-heat the frying pan and add the Sauce ingredients. Bring to boil while stirring to thicken. (Your favorite solidity).
- Put the Sauce onto the Rice with Egg. Sprinkle little pieces of spring onion and White pepper on top..
- Lining Sea Stix Crab Sticks SG$2.2/145gram at FairPrice.