Super easy pumpkin cupcakes. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting. I adapted this recipe from my very favorite pumpkin cake. They're a must-try during the fall season!
Ingredients of Super easy pumpkin cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of white cake mix.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz pumpkin.
- It’s 2 of eggs (optional).
These are SO good and unbelievably easy to make! We had a little playdate at my I couldn't believe it when she told me! The hardest part about it is finding the cinnamon chips that you'll need for it! Here's the super simple recipe Easy pumpkin cupcakes recipe from scratch.
Super easy pumpkin cupcakes step by step
- Blend cake mix and pumpkin in a bowl. Add eggs if desired..
- Spoon into sprayed cupcake tin. Fill roughly 3/4 full. ( I like mine proofing up at the top you can add less if you don't want it to overflow).
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 mins..
These are quick to make and made with pumpkin puree, brown sugar, and spices. We love these simple, fall inspired cupcakes. They are packed with flavor thanks to pumpkin puree, brown sugar, butter and lots of warm spices like cinnamon, ginger. Today we're making these super easy pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Now hold on Fancy, if you're thinking "ick I hate pumpkin stuff", bear with me a little longer.