Basic Baked Donuts & Cupcakes with Pancake Mix.
Ingredients of Basic Baked Donuts & Cupcakes with Pancake Mix
- Prepare of Plain batter:.
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of or 10 grams butter Oil or melted butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar, honey, maple syrup, or jam.
- Prepare of The batter is plain with sugar added for sweetness..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of When using unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○ When using normal cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Milk.
- You need 1 of optional ○Sugar.
Basic Baked Donuts & Cupcakes with Pancake Mix instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ for 20 minutes. Prepare a medium sized freezer bag..
- Please add chocolate or whatever toppings you plan to use into the molds in advance..
- When using butter – first add the butter to the bag and then melt it over a mug filled with hot water until fully melted..
- Add all of the non-powder ingredients and mix well inside the bag..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and when combined, close the seal on the freezer bag and squish the batter together with your hands. Rub together until you have worked out all of the inconsistencies, but be careful not to overwork it..
- Squeeze all of the mixture down to the bottom of the bag with your hands..
- Hold the bag with one hand and cut a triangle into one corner about 5mm in. The batter will come out quite quickly, so make sure you have the molds on hand when you cut..
- Pour the batter into the molds as if you were drawing a circle. If there are any un-even parts, fill those in afterwards..
- Tilt the mould from side to side to even out the batter and drop the mould from a short distance onto a work surface to eliminate any excess air bubbles..
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes. Check whether they are done by inserting a wooden skewer into the center, if it comes out clean, then they're ready. Let them cool in the molds for a little while before removing them..
- You can use this technique to create cupcakes too!. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146538-uper-easy-chocolate-cupcakes.
- If you use oil, you can also try steaming them, check out the recipe here -..
- Non-oil Plain Baked Donuts – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146616-oil-free-plain-baked-doughnuts-with-pancake-mix.
- Non-Oil Baked Cocoa Donuts -. All these recipes use pancake mix so are very easy to make. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146593-valentines-heart-pattern-fluffy-cupcakes.