Banana cupcake. Today's banana cupcake recipe is a mix of these banana cupcakes and my banana cake, which are very similar recipes. We have a super-moist texture, plenty of cinnamon spice flavor, a dense crumb. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat.
Ingredients of Banana cupcake
- It’s of cake.
- Prepare 200 grams of butter.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of mashed banana.
- It’s 300 grams of flour.
- You need 1 envelope of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of banana cream.
- It’s 200 grams of white chocolate.
- You need 100 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 1 of banana.
As with banana cake, banana cupcakes are a great way to use up ripe bananas. They are easy to make, and go well with just about any type of frosting, especially chocolate, peanut butter, or vanilla. These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way!
Banana cupcake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in the order mentioned.
- Pour the batter in the cupcake pan and bake it for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Melt the white chocolate and the whipping cream.
- Mix it with one banana then add powdred sugar till you obtain a cohesive cream.
With some super moist and fluffy Banana Cupcakes (thanks to cake flour instead of all-purpose) topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. You can totally use all-purpose flour. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. You will love these tender and moist cupcakes that are oh so sweet. These Banana Cupcakes are refined-sugar-free, yet boast seriously sweet banana flavor from the She loved banana and she loved dairy, so Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting it was!