Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes. An easy recipe for rich chocolate cupcakes topped with fudgy chocolate frosting. And since her young daughter is a huge chocoholic, just like I am, I thought these Small Batch Mini Chocolate Cupcakes would be perfect! That really helps keep these healthy small batch mini chocolate cupcakes low fat and low calorie!
Ingredients of Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of brown sugar or natural sweetener.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk of your choice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or any kind of oil you prefer (I used 1/2tablespoon of coconut oil and 1/2 tablespoon of applesauce).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional: chia seed, chopped chocolate, chopped buts or dried fruit.
This chocolate buttercream cupcake recipe will satisfy your cravings with a smaller batch of cupcakes! We love these Small Batch Chocolate Cupcakes for Two! This super easy recipe makes four deliciously chocolatey cupcakes with PB or Cream I kept coming across the same tweaked recipe for Nutella Frosted Chocolate Cupcakes for Two. First it was a vegan version from Faith at An Edible.
Small batch healthy chocolate cupcakes instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in a separate bowl, don't forget to stiff the dry ingredients first (if you don't have a sifter, them it's ok to skip it). Preheat the pven to 160 degree celsius..
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient.
- Put the batter into a mold.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Because I've got chocolate-frosted chocolate cupcakes, and no one argues with the girl holding the cupcakes. Best Chocolate Cupcakes Chocolate Buttercream Chocolate Cake Oreo Cupcakes Lemon Cupcakes Strawberry Cupcakes Birthday Cupcakes Mini Cupcakes Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe This basic homemade Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe creates the best rich. This recipe for small batch healthy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies is easy to make with just a few basic ingredients! They are very soft and chewy.