Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. These homemade chocolate cupcakes are filled with black cherry jam and topped with whipped cream Delicious and fluffy cupcakes with just the right amount of chocolaty goodness!
Ingredients of Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes
- It’s of Chocolate Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of Chocolate Frosting.
- It’s 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of powdered sugar, sifted (plus more as necessary).
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 oz of dark chocolate, melted and slightly cooled.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
Remove the mixing bowl from the machine and tip in the flour/cocoa powder mixture. Heavenly Homemade Chocolate Cupcakes, made with cocoa powder and strong hot coffee, are the most decadent It is super moist and delicious. This is now my go to recipe for chocolate cupcakes. The three chocolate elements of these chocolate cupcakes are each delicious and amazing on their own – but put them together, and magic happens.
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside..
- For the cupcakes: In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a standing mixer (or you can use a handheld mixer), beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. On medium speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined..
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Then beat in milk, followed by the other half of the dry ingredients, beating slowly until combined. Add hot water and beat just until combined. Do not overmix- the less you mix, the lighter the cake will be. The batter should be liquid..
- Divide batter evenly between cups, filling them about 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or just a few moist crumbs. Allow cupcakes to sit for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- For Frosting: In a bowl (using an electric mixer or handheld) beat butter at medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar in 2 additions and beat until smooth. Add cocoa powder and beat until completely creamy and smooth. Beat in vanilla extract, melted chocolate, and heavy cream, mixing until combined. Add powdered sugar as necessary until frosting is spreadable.
- Use frosting immediately to frost cupcakes, or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days. Before using, bring to room temperature and whisk until smooth..
- Cupcakes are best the same day they’re made, but can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Unfrosted cupcakes can be kept in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw, still covered, on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
That is: chocolate magic, which is the best kind. Soft, moist and delicious Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a creamy Chocolate These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super moist, chocolaty and perfect for your chocolate craving. Since this moist chocolate cupcake recipe is packed with chocolate, it only seemed fitting to frost Pro tip: it's delicious with strawberries or raspberries. When it comes to decorating the cupcakes, I. If you're looking for a chocolate dessert that is really special, these chocolate ganache cupcakes just might do the trick.