Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream. Strawberry Cupcakes with Creamy Strawberry Frosting. I know, I post a ridiculous amount of cupcake recipes. But really, can you blame me?
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream
- Prepare of Cupcakes.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of becel olive oil margarine @ room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of original almond milk.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- You need of Frosting.
- It’s 12 tablespoon of becel olive oil margarine.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
The end results of this strawberry buttercream frosting is smooth, rich and creamy from the traditional ingredients: butter and powdered sugar. If you like these amazing strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream, then you'll love some of my other strawberry desserts. Using fresh strawberries in these cupcakes and buttercream frosting simply gives you intense strawberry flavor. You will absolutely love the texture of this.
Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream instructions
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients except sugar.
- With a electric mixer on medium beat butter until light, slowly add sugar, on slow- add eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Fold chopped strawberries.
- Bake 18-20 mins, let cool.
- For the frosting – using food processor or ninja blender puree frozen strawberries.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy then gradually add sugar, add vanilla extract lastly add puréed strawberries – adjust according to taste or color..
- Let it cool in the fridge for half an hour or until cupcakes are completely cold. Pipe then add half fresh strawberry for decoration.
Fresh strawberries go in the batter and the pretty pink frosting for these crowd-pleasing cupcakes. Save the smallest ones for the garnish. Supberly moist with a fabuilous fresh strawberry flavor. Buttercream was so beautiful I decided to just pipe it with a star tip and left it otherwise unadorned. Hopefully you'll enjoy these strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream as much as my family and I did.* I topped them off with this delicious Swiss meringue buttercream, which is a little bit more labor intensive than the powdered-sugar-and-butter variety, but every bit of effort feels worthwhile.