holy-moist chocolate cupcakes. The best, super moist chocolate cupcakes ever. Made from scratch with cocoa powder, perfectly fluffy with a domed top and way better than a Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. This is the be all, end all, of chocolate cupcake recipes.
Ingredients of holy-moist chocolate cupcakes
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of JD.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of custard.
- Prepare 2 cup of frosting.
Looking for a moist chocolate cupcake recipe? This recipe is made in one bowl, and is frosted with a delicious chocolate buttercream. I use it in place of dutch-processed cocoa to really give these moist chocolate cupcakes a beautiful color, and to intensify the taste! These are the best chocolate cupcakes.
holy-moist chocolate cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 325℉.
- sift all dry ingredients to mix.
- measure and stir all wet ingredients to mix.
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients mix till just combined.
- bake @ 325℉ for 12-18 mins, check @ 15 with toothpick.
- let them cool completely (snatch one to try, no one will know!).
- apple core the center out, spoon in some store bought or home made yummy custard.
- do a pretty frosting swirl on top as you like~.
- duh! enjoy 😀 keep one for yourself in the kitchen, bc they are gotta be a goner when you turn around to grab something else for everyone~ no one will remember to save you one. Lol~.
They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting. If the frosting is still somewhat grainy, switch to the whisk. The cupcakes are extremely moist and full of chocolate flavor. I like to frost these with a simple whipped cream frosting. I hope you give these cupcakes a try and let me know what you think in the comments below.