Banana cupcakes/cake. Learn how to make the best banana cupcakes that melt right in your mouth when you eat them. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because (Like this banana bread, these healthy chocolate banana muffins, this banana cake, or. -OPEN ME!- Id hate to out sell myself, but this really is the BEST banana cake recipe I know of. Try it for yourself and be the judge of that!
Ingredients of Banana cupcakes/cake
- It’s 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk, buttermilk, coconut milk or almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded coconut, optional.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts, optional.
Each cupcake is frosted with a delicious creamy smooth Chocolate Ganache. Food Cakes Cupcake Cakes Cupcakes Banana Bundt Cake Breakfast Bundt Cake Banana Frosting Sour Cream Banana Cake Buttermilk Banana Bread Pecan Pie Bundt Cake Recipe. Moist banana cake topped with peanut butter frosting, with a sprinkle of crushed salty/sweet honey This classic flavor combo makes a great cupcake: moist banana cake, peanut butter frosting, and a. As with banana cake, banana cupcakes are a great way to use up ripe bananas.
Banana cupcakes/cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners or grease and flour 2, 9 inch cake pans if making cake.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars with hand mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add mashed bananas and mix well.
- Mix in flour mixture and milk alternately.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full or pour into cake pans.
- Bake cupcakes for 18 minutes and cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Makes about 18 cupcakes.
They are easy to make, and go well with just about any type of frosting, especially chocolate, peanut butter, or vanilla. Banana adds a great flavour and texture to bakes. Grab yourself a bunch and take to the kitchen. Good Food reader, Mita Patel, shares her recipe for these cute, energy-giving, choc-banana cupcakes. This banana cake is fluffy, moist, tender and infused with banana flavor.