Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes. Pro-tip: Don't forget to order your cupcakes to enjoy while you watch, or follow along if you bought a Farmgirl x Sprinkles Market Box. Have you ever struggled to get the most amount of sprinkles on to your cake as possible without making a mess? Rainbow vanilla cupcake with cake batter frosting, topped with cotton candy swirls, with Unicorn sprinkles, ears, and horn.
Ingredients of Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 of classic yellow cake box mix.
- You need of Follow the directions of your box mix.
- You need of Add the additional ingredients to your box mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Sweets Indeed Sprinklefetti Cupcake – Gluten-Free Color Sprinkles for Baking – Cupcake and Cake Topper. The Best Sprinkles Cupcakes Recipes on Yummly Red Velvet Cupcakes, Pot Of Gold Cupcakes, Chocococo Cupcakes. It's considered one of the world's first cupcake bakeries.
Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes instructions
- Follow the instructions on the back of your Classic Yellow Cake mix. (I used Baker's Corner from the store Aldi's.).
- Add in an extra 1 egg in the bowl of the cake mix and whisk it..
- Add in an extra 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in the cake mix as well, then whisk it..
- Add in a handle full of sprinkles or as many as you'd like but don't over sprinkle. I used Betty Crocker Sprinkles, red, white & blue festive ones..
- I lined the cupcake pan with cupcake liners. I made big cupcakes and little cupcakes for the kids..
- I put them in the oven at the same time for about 10 to 13 minutes. Just wait for them to rise and keep checking them. Not every batch will need a full 16 minutes like the box said. So just watch them. Check them with a toothpick in the middle of then and make sure nothing is on the stick, then remove them from the oven. Let them sit and cool for about 10 minutes..
- You can frost them with whatever frosting you would like. Since we put sprinkles in the mix, I didnt frost this batch. Sometimes I dont frost them depending on how moist the cupcakes turn out. This batch was really moist, so I didnt. The vegetable oil makes them extra moist. That is why I add a little extra..
It is considered one of the first cupcake bakeries. Zoe used to call cupcakes happy cakes when she was little, and I really think it's a fitting name, don't you? Our Mixed up Unicorn sprinkles are great for decorating, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate covered Oreos and many other baked goods. They are great for making candy or bark. Made a bunch of cupcakes for a family party. was all nice and easy, and these were kinda colourful yet didn't go.