Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling.
Ingredients of Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines spice cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Butterscotch pudding.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease sides and bottom of pan or use baking cups for cupcakes. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Add zucchini and raisins, mix well..
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan and bake for 25-35. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Meanwhile, make Butterscotch pudding according to directions on the box. Put aside and allow pudding to set..
- While waiting for the pudding, cut circles into cupcakes about a half inch to one inch deep depending on the size of your muffins. Set tops aside. Fill middles with pudding and sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and place back onto the tops of the cupcakes. Sprinkle again with cinnamon. Serve & Enjoy!.