Cherry cobbler cupcakes. These cupcakes are not like most cupcakes. They have a layer of Adding a layer of cherry pie filling creates and moist center which gives the cupcakes a cobbler like. Treat your guests with these cupcakes that are filled with cherry mixture – a wonderful dessert.
Ingredients of Cherry cobbler cupcakes
- You need 1 can of pie filling cherrys.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of soften butter.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Pie cherries and a light cream cheese filling on top of batter, then baked to become moist. Her cherry cobbler was what I remember most. See more ideas about Cobbler recipes, Cherry cobbler, Dessert recipes. · Make the perfect cherry cobbler with my easy to follow recipe. Your family will love this, I promise!
Cherry cobbler cupcakes instructions
- Pre heat over to 350.
- Mix eggs, 1 cup of water, butter with cake mix.
- Fill cupcake pan up only 2/3 of the way.
- Bake cupcakes for 10 minutes then take out of oven and plop 3 to 5 cherries with filling into the middle of each cupcake.
- Put back in oven for 10-12 more minutes while baking make a simple glaze using pie filling, 1/2 cup water and powdered sugar (put in pan and bring to a boil).
- Take cupcake out of oven and drizzle wanted amount of glaze on the top…. enjoy!.
This summertime cherry cobbler will be all yours after just a few steps! And then you can smother it in ice cream. Cake Mix Cherry Cobbler the easiest and tastiest dessert that you can make with ingredients from your pantry. You'll be amazed at how simple this recipe is. Most cherry cobbler recipes just don't taste like cherries (because the cherries come from a can and are We wanted our cherry cobbler recipe to be different, so we selected jarred Mo.