Simple chocolate cupcake. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. This is a simple and easy chocolate cupcake recipe for beginners.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cupcake
- You need of Cupcakes yields 24 small cupcakes or 12 muffins.
- You need 150 g of self raising.
- It’s 30 g of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 75 g of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 175 g of sugar.
- Prepare 175 g of margarine / butter.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Put cupcake liner in muffin tin OR grease very well muffin tin. sift flour, baking powder, baking soda. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. No waiting for butter to soften, no creaming, the batter is simple and. These chocolate cupcakes were so fluffy and they have a strong flavor of cocoa.
Simple chocolate cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
- In a bowl put in all of your ingredients (remember to sieve flour and cocoa).
- Start mixing with a hand mixer on low speed until fully combined.
- Line your cupcake pan with cases, and using a spoon, put in the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until skewer comes clean.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and let them cool before frosting..
- Enjoy with beverage of choice ☺.
Remember my Simple Chocolate Cupcakes, which were my first cupcakes? Simple Chocolate Cupcake Recipe. by Sara Naqvi. To test the cupcakes after baking, insert a toothpick into the centre and make sure it comes out clean. Delicious and simple chocolate cupcake recipe to enjoy. Based on the same ingredients that we use for our simple cupcakes we just exchange some of the main flour for chocolate it works a treat.