Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting!. This Easy Vanilla Cupcake recipe makes moist vanilla cupcakes topped my my favorite vanilla buttercream frosting. This recipe uses oil instead of These cupcakes stay moist for several days and are packed with vanilla flavor. I topped these with a classic vanilla buttercream icing, but these.
Ingredients of Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting!
- It’s of For the cupcakes:.
- You need 2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder (don’t use baking soda).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (make sure they are room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For the buttercream:.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter softened.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of pure powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s of Food coloring of your choice (I used teal and orange).
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I'd be bringing you some new When topped with my favorite vanilla buttercream, these vanilla cupcakes really are a dream! Did you use all butter frosting or just eliminated the shortening and didn't replace it with anything? Moist vanilla cake and sweet buttercream frosting perfect for birthdays! Using a stand mixer with the whisk attachment (or a Frost cooled cupcakes using a spreader or a piping bag.
Amazing moist vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting! instructions
- For the cupcakes:.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs to the butter and sugar and mix.
- Add half of the flour mixture and beat again until mixed.
- Add half of the milk and beat again until mixed.
- Add the rest of the milk and flour and beat until completely mixed and well combined.
- Place in muffin tins lined with papers.
- Add vanilla.
- Bake at 375 F. For 16-18 minutes.
- Enjoy these cupcakes!.
- Notes for the cupcakes: make sure you cream the butter and sugar for at least 4 minutes. Don’t use any other flour than cake flour. This mixture may be a little thick, don’t let that worry you! It’s supposed to be! My cupcakes were done at 17 minutes! ENJOY THESE CUPCAKES!.
- For the buttercream:.
- Cream the butter until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla beat.
- Add milk.
- Beat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add food coloring.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.
- Notes for buttercream: make sure to beat the butter alone first. Make sure you don’t use a stand mixer! An electric mixer or a wooden spoon works fine..
Depending on how much frosting you use These were AMAZING! This is the first time I have baked anything vanilla, and I am SO glad I found this recipe! These paleo vanilla cupcakes are so light, fluffy, moist, and sweet that you'd never guess they're gluten free, dairy free and paleo! The "buttercream" frosting is easy to whip up, and tastes just like the original even though it contains no refined sugar or dairy. Kid approved and perfect for birthdays.