Simple buttercream cupcakes. Cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer, the paddle attachment of a stand mixer. Use this simple buttercream icing recipe to decorate your birthday cakes, cupcakes and sandwich biscuits. Try adding a little food colouring gel for a splash of colour to your buttercream.
Ingredients of Simple buttercream cupcakes
- It’s 3 cups of Flour,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 250 of gMargarine.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- It’s of Powered milk, or evaporated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Nutmeg a little.
- It’s of And ur fruits currents.
- Prepare of Buttercream icing.
- It’s 250 g of Valido margarine.
- You need 500 g of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 5 ml of teaspoon vanilla essence.
- It’s of Any food colour of ur choice.
- It’s of Chocolate buttercream.
- You need 250 g of butter or margarine.
- It’s 500 g of icing sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk(4 tablespoons.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
They're perfect for birthdays and holidays. This funfetti cupcake recipe is insanely simple to make, and equally delicious! Place the buttercream in a piping bag fit with your favorite frosting tip, and pipe large swirls onto the fully cooled. Homemade funfetti cupcakes that bakes up moist and tender using simple ingredients. "Fluffy, moist homemade funfetti cupcakes made with simple ingredients and an easy buttercream frosting!" These colourful cupcakes, with buttercream icing to top them off, are the perfect serving for Beat the butter/margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Simple buttercream cupcakes step by step
- Beat ur margarine in a bowl..
- Add ur sugar and vanilla essence to the margerine until smooth and fluffy..
- Add whisken eggs not all at a time and continue mixing..
- Sieve your flour in a bowl and add your baking powder..
- Add your powdered or evaporated milk..
- Mix well until well combined, add a little nutmeg and your fruits..
- Rub the margarine in the cupcakes pan or cupcakes paper, and bake about 15-20mins at 180°c.
- Done.. enjoy.
- Buttercream: Beat the margarine and icing sugar untill smooth and fluffy, using an electric mixer for a faster mixture..
- Add the Vanilla extract and coloured of your desired. Use your piping decorating sets with different nozzles. Add your sprinkles, smarties, wafers, Noreos, sweets. etc..
- Chocolate buttercream: you can also repeat same recipe for buttercream, but add your milk and cocoa powder as well..
- DONE.. Enjoy.
Gradually beat in the eggs and the. This Wedding Cupcake Buttercream is my go-to recipe for icing basic cupcakes and wedding cake. A simple swirl on cupcakes creates a beautiful dessert for weddings with little candy pearls. To make this cupcake you will need My go to vanilla cupcake recipe makes beautifully domed cupcakes which makes it perfect to pipe fuller. A simple and classic vanilla buttercream frosting recipe that's creamy, fluffy, and tastes amazing!